Thursday, February 2, 2012

First Week


I am so glad to be getting on track and "caught" up. The problems I have encountered with technology this week have tested my "roll with it" personality type! So far, I have really enjoyed beginning this class. I can say that it had a very interesting start. One that that I am kind of excited about is getting out of my comfort zone. As I have been completing tasks, certain ones have already been challenging. The first thing that will be different for me is blogging. I have NEVER blogged before. I do not think that I would say I am a private person but not one that has never shared my life with the internet. I enjoy reading them but I will most definitely have to get use to writing them.  I think doing videos will also be challenging but nonetheless interesting. I am so very ready and willing to take on the challenges that will be set before me. Web 2.0 here we go!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool font. The thing worth noting about blogging is that in truth, most people don't care- however there are many benefits to journaling in one form or another- sometimes it's to clear your own head, and other times to have something to go back to. I'm not a regular blogger, but I have my times.

    Glad to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete