Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Nana,

 I know you have a hard time just connecting to your email. I also remember the countless hours I have spent explaining how the internet works. So, I would like to tell you about what one of my grad school classes is all about. The class is called Web 2.0. Web 2.0 connects people to people. No matter where you are in the world you can be connected with others. It can be with people that you know or even people those you don't. The internet has become this world where you can interact with people just as you would face to face. Web 2.0 is simply the programs that allow you to do that. It lets you do every day things like journal, instantly communicate with friends, shop, pay your bills, or even see people face to face!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment