Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coach

So, this is my first year teaching at the high that I graduated from. While I was a student, there I was involved in quite a bit including playing volleyball and softball. I never played any sports in college at least not seriously anyway and it has always been a dream of mine to coach at the high school level. Well this week has started this dream of mine coming true! This season I have the opportunity to coach along side my old softball coach. It has been such a great experience and its only been the first week! As a player, I never imagined all of what actually goes into coaching a team. I have not gotten home before 7:00 any day this week....and this is only try out week! I understand and really appreciate even more what all of my coaches did for me. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the season has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment