Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Photobucket, Youtube, & SoundCloud

Photobucket: I already had an account with this site but had not visited it in a while. It has changed a lot since I have used it. I normally use this site to share pictures with friends after we have went on some kind of trip. After playing around with it you can do quite a bit. You can edit, store, share, & print photos. I played around and made a collage from my recent trip to New Orleans.

Youtube: I again already had an account here as well. I really LOVE youtube. Not so much uploading my stuff (even though I am growing more accustomed to it!) but watching what people post. I think the creators of youtube are absolutely genius. The more I become involved in posting my own videos the more I realize what people go through when making their videos. I played around with this site by uploading my own videos (http://youtu.be/7B8BI8cAbcQ), and searching through other videos.

SoundCloud: This site was great! I am not a musician or will never record a track of my own but this site is so awesome to look through. I uploaded a track that my roommates recorded. It was a remake of the song "Dancing in the Moonlight". We had our own "band" called JAM (Jennifer, Angeline, Melissa) although we never actually sang it was still really fun! They made me a cd of our favorite songs when I moved back home and I thought I would share. I also created a profile and looked at other people's sounds. This is almost like a twitter but for music...one that I find more appealing than twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment