Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CoachSurfing.com

This site was very interesting. At first I did not understand exactly what was meant by couch surfing. I mean I know what couch surfing is but I didn't quite get it. After looking through some profiles and doing some reading I got it. The idea seems pretty cool. Advertising for others to use your couch is most definitely beyond web 2.0. The difference between this site and those like Twitter & Facebook is that this could potentially require a face to face meeting. This site seems really cool for people who are traveling especially students or those who want to see the world. I like the fact that you have to give specifics in order to add "friends". It seems that this site takes friends more seriously because you may just have them sleeping on your couch. Very interesting site!

No comments:

Post a Comment